jeudi 28 mai 2015

john deere x534

I'm throwing in the towel. I purchased a 2010 JD X534 w/ 54" deck new and it ran perfect the first 2 summers. I mow approx. 8 ac. and have a 6ft finish mower on the back of my Ford 1715. The 3rd summer it started having surges in power and stalling out. I had it in and out of the dealer's shop 3 times and they couldn't figure out what the problem was. I even had a mechanic from there come out and mow 2 acres and of course it didn't do it. He also observed me mow an acre, and it still didn't have the problem. Season 4 and 5 were as bad and I took it to a different set of mechanics (same company, different town) and they couldn't reproduce the problem. I have been thru the manual many times w/o any help. I can tell you it's not the gas cap, fuel filter, fuel line, loose wires, spark plug, air filter, oil filter, or type of gas, as I have tried changing and checking all these and gone over it w/ the mechanics. (I'm just an ICU nurse, not a mechanic). So I'm trading it in for a 2015 X534 because I love the mower, but the dealer has promised me to let me know what the problem was, IF they ever find out. Hopefully they will before someone else buys it, but I doubt it. Anyone got any comments? I prob. should have asked before I made the deal, but I am highly frustrated and can't keep up w/ the mowing with all this rain as it is. I had to do something.:frown:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire