mercredi 27 mai 2015

Briggs 500e OHV push engine

I picked up 2 mowers at the scrap yard yesterday. One Murray had this engine on it. The frame was broken and the starter wouldn't catch but I got it anyway. I spray some WD40 on the pawl that engages the flywheel and got it working, sort of. The entire starter assembly is plastic, not a plastic cover over a metal one. It's held down by three small bolts but one of the nuts they thread into had broke out of this one. The whole starter housing was flexing a lot but I managed to get it cranked and it ran alright. I put it on another frame but need to figure out some way to get a third bolt in that housing. I am disappointed in Briggs for this plastic starter assembly. Thought some of you'll might want to see it, this is the first one I have had. Looks like my pictures are to large.
Cannon


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire