mardi 26 avril 2016

Briggs and Stratton 1800 PSI power washer

Please excuse if this is on the wrong Thread but I figured I would ask this since it is a Briggs and Stratton.

I purchased a new 020559 1800 PSI Electric Power Washer about 2 years ago. Basically used it 3 times.
This year I went to use it and found water flowing from inside the pump area.
Taking it apart I saw the High Pressure hose broken away from the pump. I thought oh, no big deal, I will just order one.RIGHT
Absolutely NO support from Briggs and Stratton. They do not have parts for this model. I even called Sears Parts Direct and found their model that was this Briggs unit. They also do not have parts for this.
One person told me these are disposable. REALLY? I paid 300.00 for this.
Maybe I am one of the few hard working people that does not have a disposable income.
Does anyone have a contact to get this part?
No Part Number because there is no parts list.
I have attached what this part looks like.
ANY assistance would be appreciated.

Attachment 28358


Thanks In Advanced
Attached Images


Briggs and Stratton 1800 PSI power washer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire