mardi 26 avril 2016

Dump or keep client

I got this client. Mowing the lawns for his appartment complexes I make good money. They are all in the same vicinity and easy to do. I also mow the lawn at his house. Problem is he doesn't want to pay my hourly rate for extra work (leaf cleanups, etc.). He sometimes wants to knock 15$ off my hourly rate and says that I charged that before. It's not true and I have the invoices to prove it. I am debating on dumping him or not. I just think it is a sign of disrescpect to not want to pay for my labour. On the flip side, doing the appartment complexes brings me more clients around there and his house is on my street and I do many other on my street. I am worried that if people see that I stopped mowing his lawn, they will think bad things about me. Even worse, he could give me a bad reputation, etc. I am stuck in this situation. I am on the verge of dumping him.


Dump or keep client

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire