jeudi 28 avril 2016

Koehler ch15 on cub 2155 smoking looking for rebuild advice.

Been looking through the manual to familiarize myself with this job it looks like I will need at least rings my question is can I get to this from the top when I take the head off or do I have to take off the crank cover on the side to get to the piston I know I'll be able to see the cylinder once I remove the head and I am used to working on ATV and motorcycle engines but have a separate bottomend the crank . Is this ch15 one where I will need to remove the rod from the bottom to get the piston out. This is smoking like a chimney and using about a quart per mow so I'm fairly positive it's rings and possibly bore.


Koehler ch15 on cub 2155 smoking looking for rebuild advice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire