jeudi 28 avril 2016

Need large mower for slight hillside... up and down mowing possible

We have a hillside in front of our house. It's probably about 5 acres and slopes vary from 10 to possibly as much as 25 degrees, but mostly just 15/20. It is possible for me to mow up and down rather than side hill. My husband wants to get a 60" Bad boy ZT. Would this be a good choice? From my researching on the net, the Cub Cadet ZTR is supposed to be good for mowing slopes.

Mowing up and down the hill is fine but the mower just needs the power to get uphill and I need decent traction for when I turn around to head back down. Any advice is appreciated. This is our first cutting season on this property and I'm using an old Murray 42" that was left here. It's a nightmare.


Need large mower for slight hillside... up and down mowing possible

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire