samedi 30 avril 2016

Repairs Transmission problems on a 110

Hi, I have a 12 yr old 110 that's been taken care of very well. Last fall I noticed some whining coming from the rear end,actually it's been doing it on inclines for a few years. This spring I got it out for clean up & it will barely pull anything. Engine runs like a top. My neighbors used it to dethatch their yards & said it wouldn't pull it very easy. I got on just to mow & noticed the first thing that the speed wasn't there. I went down my incline & it rolled down really fast & barely made it up the incline.
I have read the tranny goes on these & there is a newer tranny that's being installed for a $1000.There's also replacement parts,but I really don't have time to pull the tranny. There's no place that I can see that I can add fluid to it either. Any suggestions? Thanks


Repairs Transmission problems on a 110

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire