vendredi 29 avril 2016

Cub Cadet Pro Z 100

Hello everyone; first time poster here.

I just bought a Cub Cadet Pro Z 160L despite it being brand new on the market (went against my better judgement and bought it without reviews...they don't exist as far as I can tell). Also, I don't think Cub Cadets track record is all that great. I've used a Scag Tiger Cub for many years with almost no qualms, however I've always thought of brand loyalty as a fault...

Anyway, I've only logged 5 or 6 hours on it and I have to say this thing is a beast. It's gotta be one of the heavier mowers in its class. It's thick all around; and with the hydro gear 3400's on it it can move all that weight too. It's got a 27hp Kohler EFI which I'm worried about (heard mixed feelings on it), but by and large I'm pretty satisfied so far.

My question is, does anyone else own one of these yet? Or have heard of any issues etc? Some reassurance my impulse buy won't become a disaster would be awesome lol.

Thanks!

Here's a picture of it in all its glory: 20160427_174243.jpg
Attached Images


Cub Cadet Pro Z 100

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire