mardi 25 mars 2014

93 Lowes MTD rear tine tiller help

I hauled this out of my Dads yard. It is MTD model 213-430-062 and it says Lowes on it and is blue. It is a rear time tiller with a 5hp Briggs Stratton motor. I had to pull the tank to get the crud out of it and now I'm trying to figure out exactly how the governor and throttle were connected. It has the throttle cable under the tank and a governor spring which I never removed so the loop end is still hanging on the governor. The throttle cable has a slotted plastic end and is held on with a screw that when moved slides a part that when slid all the way contacts the kill wire but it doesn't have any connection to the top where the carb is other than a governor linkage that moves the throttle. So if someone has an old tiller like this maybe they can clear this up or send a pic, you can't even see the governor or the spring connection unless you remove the tank and carb, its tough to work in there cause its so tight. I will try to get some pics tonight. Before I brought it home I sprayed starting fluid in carb and it fired right up for a couple seconds so I know it will run once I get fuel to it but need to figure out these connections. I have searched hours online and some are similar but not exactly like mine.



Banjomaniac




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire