mardi 25 mars 2014

Pricing commercial lots

I am bidding on a job for a small town. It has 8 differwnt locations. These are the locations and how much I would charge as if they were separate residential lots

Small cemetary...$75

Small historic home $35

Fire station...$35

Rescue squad building ..$35

water tower $40

Boy scout building $30

community building $40

vacant lot...$25

This is my first time bidding and I really would like to get it. I feel I could do these in one day if weather permits. I have time built up at my job so if I need to leave a little early a couple of days out of the week it won't be a problem. During the summer we are off on Fridays. Do I need to quote the numbers listed above or do I need to add in gas, taxes, equipment..etc? Thanks in advance...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire