vendredi 16 mai 2014

200 YTH2448 - Several issues

Hi everyone,

Last week I picked up a 2006 Husqvarna YTH2448 with 445 hours on it. Test drive on the seller's level lawn seemed to go great, then I got it home to my hilly lawn and found issues. First, when moving, the hydrostatic transmission was quite loud on hills. Then, shortly after I started cutting, I tried to go in reverse with the blades engaged and the engine nearly stalled, then backfired loudly. I continued to cut, but shut off the blades in reverse and it did OK. After a few minutes, occasional white smoke started coming from the engine. The more I cut, the more white smoke I got and the more the mower starting missing.



Recapping the issues:

1) Loud-ish hydrostatic sounds

2) Loss of power in reverse (especially with blades on)

3) Loss of power in reverse resulting in big backfire

4) Increasing amounts of white smoke from engine after the backfire

5) After a bit more time, the mower sounds like it is starting to miss



After the backfire I changed the oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and spark plugs to see if it would improve the lack of power in reverse issue. There was no change.



I appreciate any advice you can offer me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire