jeudi 29 mai 2014

Briggs suddenly quit - wont start again

New member here with a problem with our Toro ready start mower. It is about 4 years old and has worked without problems until this weekend. It suddenly stopped and will not restart. The engine is model 126T05-0115-B1. The plug has been replaced. Gap is .030 per manual. spark looked really weak so replaced the armature. I used a business card to provide the gap as others have done. Pulled the blower housing off and removed a dead mouse from under the carb area.



Fuel is new. Still will not start. I am not sure that the problem is fuel related as it will not so much as sputter with starting spray. I could understand it could be fuel related if it started and quickly died with the spray. If I could at least get a quick start, I will gladly overhaul the carb.



Any help is greatly appreciated.



Tom




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire