jeudi 29 mai 2014

MTD Mower Resto/Build project

I picked this mower up on the side of the road, someone was throwing it away. I have never restored a mower but I figure this is a great start. I just wanted to track my progress and get input from people who may have a mower like mine. My progress now is that I have disassembled most of the mower but not including the drivetrain and pulleys underneath the seat. If anyone could help later on where to get parts and, how to tell if they are bad. I have attached some random photos of my progress so far. If anyone knows how to get to the internals that would be very helpful, as I want to see if the motor is even good! I hope you guys enjoy my rebuild/restore and don't see it as a boring post. because ei plan to put a good amount of work into it!:thumbsup:

Carb:



Ignition switch



Post disassembly



Battery box/rust



Seat



Motor/motor cover



Pulleys underneath seat



Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire