dimanche 29 juin 2014

11a 414a065 briggs and stratton lawn mower won't start

I can't seem to get it to start , it will sit there and turn one or maybe two times. About a month ago it was running fine then it started smoking out of the muffler. So I drained the gas and cleaned the carberatour and placed it together again. It was hard to start but I got it running again. After 30 minutes it started smoking again... pretty sure it was a white smoke but can't be 100%. I've then have tried cleaning the carburetor again and cleaning out the gas tank since it looked like something was in it. Still nothing.



I've tried leaving the air filter off and a placed a little gas in the carberator but I couldn't get that to start either. I did verify the spark plug was sparking and I'll include a video of that. I'm also including images of the mower if that helps.





gas tank and caberatour.jpgtop of mower.jpg


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire