dimanche 29 juin 2014

Repairs Need Help! 10515 Quit!

Hello all,



I inherited a poorly maintained 1995 LawnBoy 10515 Gold Series from a family friend. To be honest, I know absolutely nothing about lawnmowers and have done a poor job with maintenance as well. Even with this lack of care, the 10515 has given me about 3 good years since we received it.



This Spring, it wouldn't start. With a new spark plug, fresh gas, and a new air filter, it came on in a jiffy. It's done great this season . . . up until last week. I can't get anything out of it. Not even a hint of it sparking when the cord is pulled.



As I said, I know nothing about mowers, but am a little stubborn about letting go of it because I know it's a great mower. I'm hesitant to take it in because I can get a used LawnBoy from Craig's List for the cost of what I'm assuming I'd be charged if it were serviced. So, now I've been watching video after video about what could be going wrong.



Yesterday, I took apart the carburetor and cleaned it. According the videos I watched, I looked to be in great shape based on what they said.



Does anyone have any ideas/pointers? I feel like I've tried surface level things. I'm willing to try anything if anyone has any suggestions. Again, if, based on what I've said, you think I should just move on, I can do that too.



Thanks!

Jessica




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire