samedi 28 juin 2014

Peerless 205 series transaxle

My 1999 Snapper 381450HBVE stopped moving the other day. After a little research I figured out that the hydrostatic transmission (Peerless 205-043D) was the problem. Even though I've read a lot telling me that it is not serviceable I figure what do I have to lose and opened it up. The driven part of the hydro drive had all the pistons broken and the ring was cracked. I know that the transaxle is obsolete and I can't replace it but found a the cylinder assembly for a 205-024C on ebay. Does anyone know if the internals on all Peerless 205 series are the same?



The mower works great when it moves and I'd hate to have to scrap it due to a transmission. Its only 15 years old and should have lots of life left in it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire