dimanche 29 juin 2014

Weed eater WE261 riding mower

I was recently using my mower to cut my yard. Then all of a sudden the back wheels stopped moving in either direction. So I pulled the mower backwards by hand. The the wheels started moving again, so I decided to start back mowing. Then the back wheels did the same thing again. So I pulled it backwards again by hand & the wheels started moving again. So I got back on the mower and started off by going in reverse. The mower was moving about as slow as a snail. Then when I was going forward in 1st gear the mower started shaking very badly. Before I got it inside my shed I noticed a bracket on the left side of the mower was bent. The bracket has a bearing inside & it sits on the shaft. I took the bracket off to look at it much closer & I noticed the shaft was sitting on the bottom of the hole. When I pressed the clutch/break pedal the shaft would move up & down. So when I released the clutch/break pedal the shaft falls down to the bottom of the hole where the shaft rest. I moved the wheels by hand while I had it jacked up & heard a clicking sound. Can you please help me with this issue?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire