dimanche 29 juin 2014

Murray Wiring Issue

I recently was given a Murray 425613x8A. It is a nice looking mower but someone apparently replaced the starter switch and rather than rewiring it correctly they just cut and spliced wires until it ran. Well I was going to rewire it and when I looked at the wire diagram the switch is different than what is says it should be. The diagram, Murray 425613x8A Parts List and Diagram - (2002) : eReplacementParts.com, the switch has tabs 1,2,2,1 with one off to the side. The one that is installed is a 1,2,3 with one off to the side. The wire colors on the harness don't match the colors that should go to the correct tabs. I looked up other wiring diagrams and found this one, Ignition Switch Replaces Murray 92556 | Lawn Mower Parts | MFG Supply. my only question is that mine has an extra yellow and and extra black wire. Where do they go? If anyone could provide a better diagram it would be greatly appreciated. I would much rather fix what I have than have to drop $100 to get a new switch and matching harness. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire