lundi 30 juin 2014

Some people...

Some people just don't know how to mow a lawn! I am at an appartment building mowing a lawn. I am starting with the trimming. I soon see a truck pull up and just parks in the middle of the street blocking the entrance of where my truck was parked. Luckilly it was a cul-de-sac, so it was a little safer for him. On his trailer, there was a scellant company name on it that he did not remove from the previous owner. Just that, made me wonder. A girl, who was a probably his daughter and the man dropped the gate of the trailer and she pulls out two dirty and worn out Toro mowers for residential use. Mean while I was getting ready to mow with the YBravo. She was mowing and I could barely hear the mower. The mower was basically ideling. He was trimming all over the place and did not do the back. He then pulls out an old blower and blows all the grass around for a few seconds and leaves real fast. I looked at the end result and it looked like crap. Missed spots all over the place and trimming was horrible. I gets me mad that people pay companies to mow a lawn and that company does a real bad job. I was just glad to have my clean truck and equipment. Makes me proud.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire