samedi 28 juin 2014

Koehler 25 hp blew oil everywhere

I have a Craftsman gt5000 with the Koehler 25hp. I have only owned it a couple months but really does not burn oil as I check it regularly. Today I was mowing and it began smoking really bad at the front of the engine. It was still running fine but obviously something was wrong. Shut it down and there was oil all over the place and actually caught fire for a second. Put the fire out no problem and nothing hurt. But can not figure out why it would do that or where it came from. Have not made any changes to the engine. It was like a hose or something popped a whole in it but of course there is no such thing. Wondering if its a head gasket from all I hear about that. But would a head gasket cause it to blow oil all over up there? Any help would be much appreciated. Have searched a lot and found nothing like what I am describing. It did not really smoke upon start up except very very little. I have read those threads.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire