dimanche 29 juin 2014

Mower Model 91727011 No start, Turn Key Does Nothing

Earlier this year I was given a Craftsman 15.5 HP riding mower model 917271011. It was not running when I got it and I have no idea whats wrong with it. When I try and start it I get nothing other then some solenoid or relay clicks. It came with a new starter relay I believe ( the thing on the right side that connects directly to the battery then to the starter) that I replaced and it did nothing.



I can jump aforementioned relay with 2 screwdrivers and the engine will crank but will not start. It does have spark but I don't think its getting fuel. I think I read somewhere that the deal on the bottom of the carb. can fail and not let it get fuel?



I dunno. I'd like to get this thing going but don't want to throw a whole lot of money at it.



Anyone have experience with this model?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire