samedi 28 juin 2014

Fuel Bad fuel after 24 days?

So I picked up my new gth24v52ls with the Kawasaki engine in it on May 30. Filled it up on the way home. Cut grass fine for 2 weeks. The third week it just up and quit. No sputtering or anything. Fooled around for about an hour and it started back up. Ran fine for about 5 minutes and quit again. Got it going again and quit after another 5 minutes or so. Called the dealer and took it back. It only had about 7 hours on it. Stored in the garage. Reputable fuel station with lots of turn over so the fuel shouldn't have been an issue.



Call the dealer and he says is was bad fuel, carb was all gummed up and watering the fuel and it is yellow. I said fuel doesn't go bad in 3 weeks. So I go in and get a bill for $150. I also brought in my fuel to compare them to. My fuel out of my gas can is on the right, the gas out of my mower is on the left. They couldn't look more different. So I ask since my fuel from my can is clean couldn't the fuel that they put in it be the cause of it?



I got looking around and looked at the serial number and got to wondering if it was last years model? Can anyone verify this for me? Thanks.


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire