dimanche 29 juin 2014

Freedom (42) Ain't Worth Nothin, but....

Did some mowing with the one blade. Wottheheck.



OK. I'm looking into whether a different deck might fit on this LT166. I see somewhere in a Googled other forum, the remark that the Freedom 42 is suitable for max 1.5 a., flat. We're mowing twice that, not flat.



Got a list of compatibles?

Actually, somebody within 50 miles is selling an unspecified one for $75 and I may just haul the JD over there and see if it mounts.



MEANWHILE....

Got a(nother?) problem, which is that the PTO belt I just put on has worn almost all the way away.

I also note that the plastic vanes atop the (?) pulley assembly in the rear are broken down to nubs. 'Course, what they'd be getting grazed by would, I think, be the main power belt, not the PTO.

Thoughts?

Other than, "landfill transfer station?"




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire