lundi 30 juin 2014

Honda mower rear wheels locked up

I have a Honda 21" self propelled walk behind mower, Model # HRR 2168 VKA. Serial # MZCG8420252. I have owned this mower from new for less than 2 years.

I recently experienced the rear wheels locking up when trying to pull it back manually a little. I know to coast the mower forward for a small distance, and always have with self propelled mowers. I took the rear wheels off Saturday, disassembled the cam gears, thoroughly cleaned and greased everything, and reassembled. I mowed with after that and thought that had done the trick, only to find all of that didn't really do anything to improve the problem. I read many comments on the issues others have had with the "Smart Drive" system. I guess I will take it to an authorized repair shop since I think it's still under warranty. The belt is ok and the cable seems to be correctly adjusted, so not sure just what could be wrong. I should have never sold my Lawn Boy 19" mower.

Any suggestions? I thought a Honda would last forever, guess that's wrong nowadays.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire