jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Briggs and Stratton Engine

The code on the side of my engine is:



126702-0675-B2-0852150



I did a compression test and it is 70 - 75 psi



I have installed a new spark plug and air filter, and topped off the oil (which was very low)



I believe the problem is no spark when I pull the cord.



This mower has been great over the years, always starting on the 1st or 2nd pull.



The other day it started dieing after about 10 seconds of running.



Now it won't start at all.



I like to work on cars, but when I pulled off the hood of this bad boy I found out how little I know about these small engines. I really don't want to drop 2 to 3 hundred on a new mower at this point. What are the next things for me to check?



Here's a pic under the hood in case there is something obvious.







thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire