jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Craftsman Tractor Wont Run...Help not sure what it is.

Hello everyone...



I have a Craftsman tractor Model 917.271014 with a 15.5hp Kohler engine. It has been giving me some problems for some time but recently it just suddenly bogs down and back fires. I went to use it this week and cant even to get it to stay running. It almost sounds like timing to me but I'm not sure what to look for next. It actually ran yesterday while I was working on it then suddenly just shut down. I'm thinking this is electrical just by the way it was runnning fine then suddenly misfired and shut down.



Here is what I have done so far:



Cleaned the carb fully (also tried to use a little starter fluid to see if it was a fuel issue but I get no chancge when sprayed directly into he carb...Actually it seems like it floods it)

New Plug

New Fuel filter

Removed valve cover and checked valves and rods - There is no adjustment on this engine for the valves

Removed Head and checked for scoring (none)

Checked spark at both wire and plug - Good spark

Removed flywheel and checked key to ensure it is not sheared

cleaned the terminals on the ignition magnets

Cleaned electrical connections.



Sorry for the bad video but this will give you an idea of the best I can get it running.



http://ift.tt/1BafLnS



Any help would be great!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire