jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Hard starting wood chipper

I have a Troy Bilt CS4325 chipper/ shredder. To say it starts hard, is an understatement. The only controls, are a choke lever, & a slide, throttle adjustment. As per the instructions; choke, pull 1-3 times. If it doesn't start, open choke & try again. Pulled it 18-20 times, didn't start. Tried this 4-5 times, over 1/2 hr span. Called Lowes. Took it back , & exchanged for another, new, one. The replacement was just as hard, to pull start. I realize, I'm turning a heavy flywheel, but this is ridiculous. Took 8-10 attempts, before it finally started. No complaints, when it runs; its a bear. When you shut down, to add gas & check the oil, it' won't restart. Have to wait 1/2 hour some times before it will restart. I realize, its still under warranty. I can't talk to the repair service, to explain the problem. The first one started right up for the people at Lowes, & I'm afraid this one will do the same. They will think I'm crazy.



Thanks; park4019




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire