mardi 23 septembre 2014

Repairs New Grasshopper owner 721D

Hello fellow Grasshopper owners.



I am a new Grasshopper owner and I am very happy with it. I had my first experience using a 235. Very nice mid deck mower. Couldn't believe how it outperformed other mowers decades newer. This prompted my search after I purchased 7.5 acres. I found a used 721D locally and decided to buy it. Anyway I fired it up the 1998 today after checking the fluid levels, and proceeded to mow for 3 hours. I wanted to use it as is to get a sense of what it was capable of in its current state. It ran well, didn't get above 5/8th on the temp gauge, and seemed to do a good job even on the overgrown stuff.



Well now that the first impressions are made. I have a list of things I want to fix adjust and otherwise tweak. I look forward to the journey and the years of service I hope to get out of my efforts. With that said, are there any pitfalls a new owner should be watching out for?



Thanks

Christian




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire