mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Trouble keeping engine running

Hello;



I had purchased a Simplicity wood chipper an 8 hoarse with 3" capacity chipping some time back, but ended up not using it for a while. When I tried to get it going, it was difficult, but I put a fresh tank of premium fuel, with some sea foam, & with some starter fluid I got it running. The problem is that even after I get

it running, (which can be pretty difficult), it has a hard time staying on. I have to play with the choke, & accellerator, not too much or little acceleration, trying to build the speed up, then the choke all over the place; high low, whatever it needs to keep running. I'd just like to get it running for this job I'm doing then maybe deal with a tune up

next spring. Anyway any thoughts on what I can do? Its a fairly bulky unit for running it around in the trunk of my car, so I was hoping there might be some things I could

do even temporarily.



Thanks, in advance;

Rob_D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire