samedi 25 octobre 2014

jd power flow bagger z trak

Thanks in advance for any replies. I purchased a 717 ztrak at the beginning of the year. It came with the power flow bagger system. My father had passed away in feb and have assumed his mowing jobs, as i had helped him since i was 14 (now 34). My wonderful step mom decided to keep all the equipment, so i pretty much had to start from scratch. The one person i could go for help is no longer here, so i am looking for help any where i can get it. My issue is connecting/installing the power flow unit to the deck. I can get it mounted...but cannot get the belt on from the unit to the deck. The tension arm doesnt give enough slack. The damn thing didnt come with the manual for the mcs either...just the mower itself. Any help/hints/tricks would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire