samedi 25 octobre 2014

Scag stuff from Mad Mackie in CT

I had the hankering for a new seat for my Tiger Cub, did some research and found an eBay seller (seatwearhouse) that had tan colored suspension seats for sale of the type that are on new Scag Tiger Cats. I bought one and installed it but needed to raise it up on 1" spacers. Nice seat, should have done this long ago!!! Adjustable suspension, seat back, lumbar and armrests!!! This should smooth some of the bumps that I mow over and ease my lower back discomfort.

While I was installing the new seat, I noticed some hydraulic oil seeping from the connections on the oil return hoses. I carefully tightened the small hoseclamps, they are 1/4", I needed a long and short box wrenches and tightened all of them. This may be an area on Scag machines with separate pumps and wheelmotors that operators should check. Don't overtighten these small hoseclamps as they can break fairly easily.

I gotta hookup and do some leaf cleanup today for several customers. I have already passed the 1,000 bushel mark and there are still lots of leaves on the trees!!!

Later

Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire