lundi 15 décembre 2014

5hp tecumseh horizontal. on John deere snow blower 826 model

hello everybody, I am new to the forum as of today. I am a full-time mechanic and I work on heavy equipment daily. So I understand the basics, I am having a frustrating issue with my snow blower. Last season it was very hard to start and eventually became a no start condition. Whenever i pull the cord it backfires out of the exhaust, even when using starting fluid it will not attempt to start, it just backfires from the exhaust. It is getting spark and obviously getting fuel viA starting fluid, I also replaced the carburetor last season with a brand new one. I have removed the flywheel to check the keyway. Everything looks great, I thought maybe I had a stuck valve so I pulled the jug cover off and both valves are closed and good. They will hold some WD 40 for a good half hour or more without leaking.head gasket also looks good.as of now I am completely stuck with this thing. I do not see anything wrong. It is a good old snow blower, very heavy duty all metal with tire chains, I hate to just trash it. Hopefully someone can help me out here thanks guys




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire