lundi 22 décembre 2014

Comparison Walker best w/ 19,23,25(efi) engine?

Ok guys need your help. I'm looking to buy a new Walker to cut 15-20 neighborhood yards per week. I have read a lot about the difference between the 3 engine options that I am considering (19,23,25). The dealership says they mostly sell the 23 hp cause of price and reliability.. Online I have read a number of post where guys swear by the 20hp (which I think is now rated 19hp). Reason being the long life of the engine and some possible design reasons that aide in that. I was able to demo a 25hp and loved it but everyone has me scared of engine problem and price to change out the engine one day.



So figured I would start my own post and ask.... Which engine do you think is the best for a 42" Walker?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire