lundi 15 décembre 2014

JD D110 kills when drive engaged.

I have a D110 that I just installed a new snow blower on. I hooked up everything correctly according to the instructions...except the tension spring to drive the blower. I hooked it up so the blower was engaged before starting. Needless to say it was hard to get started. I hooked up the 40 amp charger and it wouldn't start. I switched to the 200amp position and it finally started. After getting it started, I realized the blower was engaged, then shut off the machine, fixed the spring. Machine starts right away now. Only problem is, as long as I have the clutch pushed in or locked, it stays running. If I let the clutch out or engage the blower, it dies right away. I brought the auto shutoff seat switch and the relay to the dealership (thinking I shorted something out starting it at 200 amps) and both checked out ok. I jumped the override button on the dash - still dies. I disengaged the snow blower completely - no change. What could the problem be?



Relay checked good.

Seat switch, clutch switch, forward/reverse switch and utility engage switch all test ok. Is there a computer module or something that went bad?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire