dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Ok...who has a Ybravo 25 and how did it do this season?

Been running two Honda Commercial 21's for the past few years with 2 more of the HRR thumbdrives in addition to my 2 scag 48 Hydros, Deere 445 Z and 36 Scag. I have 74 lawns, with about half being in a retirement community where alot of customers bitch about the large machines (hence the 21 Hondas). Been looking at the Exmark and Toro commercial 30's to silence the bitching...my buddy owns a shop where I spin wrenches in the winter with him and he's getting the only YBravo distributorship within 200 miles. Anyway he saw the YBravos at a dealer show and raves about them. I can get a hell of a deal on 1 or 2 of them but I need to know how people who have had them for awhile like them and how they have held up. The engines are one thing...I have alot of experience with Honda and lets face it engines are usually the most dependable part of a mower, but I want to know about the usual things that go after a few seasons and what would you change on the unit. We split things up between mulching and bagging and only discharge on the commercial properties so it has to mulch well. I don't mind spending money on quality products, but I really hate wasting it on junk. Thanks and think snow!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire