samedi 27 décembre 2014

safety switch ohms out, but bad voltage readings

People,



continuing with my no start problem, I narrowwed it down to the safety switch- the one immediately below the big blade control lever (not the clutch one). When out, the switch ohms out at about 0.7 ohms on each of the 2 blade terminals (one with button depressed, and the other 2 terminals with button relaxed). When multimeter is on the BEEP mode with no ohms measured I do get the BEEP.



But when I snap back on the switch to the wire harness cluster, and depress the button by hand whilst measuring voltage to orange/white wire going to the solenoid, erratic voltage (between 7-9 volts). Continuity on thet O/W wire is good. Why do I get these low voltage results when the switch ohmed out?



Big thanks, people.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire