mercredi 17 décembre 2014

What to look for when my Gravely HVZ 2350 won't start

It seems every time I go to start my mower, there is a dead spot in the starter. It will turn over once or twice then I have to turn the key off and try again. It seems to work better when the battery is charged, but even then it happens occasionally. The last time i used it before winter, it won't even turn over at all, so am I looking at a bad starter, solenoid, safety switch or what? Any help to put me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. At the moment the battery is fully charged. I took the cover off the engine and the starter gear is up, engaged on the motor ring gear.



HVZ2350



model# 915084

serial# 001310



Motor - PS-SV720-0023

serial# 3608122683




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire