lundi 30 mars 2015

Blade Won't turn all the way around

Hi,



I was trying to start my mower for the first time of the season. I was pulling the cord and it was working correctly, but wasn't starting at all. I then checked the oil and it was off the stick. I filled it with oil, but now the handle won't pull at all. If I turn the blade by hand it goes about 330 degrees around, but on each way of turning seems to hit something. I've inspected it pretty well and it's not hitting anything underneath for sure. I took off the shrouds or covers on the top and can't see anything it's hitting there either. I also read about hydraulic lock resulting from tipping it the wrong way (which is a good possibility) so I pulled the plug and moved it back and forth a bunch of times, but nothing changed. The shaft doesn't seem bent or wobbly or loose. Any ideas? If it seized (which to me seems unlikely because it never actually started), would I still be able to turn the blade?



Thanks,



Andy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire