mardi 31 mars 2015

Kohler PH-XT675 Not Starting

I have a 22" Front Drive Toro with a Kohler PH-XT675 that I bought new from The Home Depot last summer and worked great but first time trying to cut this year it won't start. I have done everything that I have read but still no success. Put new spark plug, checked to make sure it fired, fresh gas, cleaned the carburetor, can't think of anything else? I tore the carburetor all the way down sprayed every hole and it came out on some other end fine, even used a piece of wire to clean the jet orifice. Put a little gas into the spark plug hole, nothing. Sprayed carb cleaner and starting fluid behind the air filter, nothing. I did leave the old gas in the tank over winter but drained it and put fresh in. I'm lost. It would make sense if it were like 6 years old but it's 1 year old and used like 7 times! Any and all help is appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire