mardi 31 mars 2015

Comparison Looking for ztr

I am looking at the Scag Freedom Z and the Cub Cadet Z-Force SZ along with the Hustler and Bad Boy but after reading in this forum I am quickly narrowing it down. I haven't looked at the last two yet but it looks as if the Scag is still in the running. Between this forum and Consumers Reports Cub Cadet is out CR says customers complaints prone to repairs. The Freedom Z had a Kohler engine don't remember hp but will find out today. Between the Kohler 7000 Pro or the Kawasaki FR, any suggestions, have heard the Kohler Courage is a good engine but is pricey to work on? I have used an Husqvarna 2011 model wasn't impressed but it's a friends mower. I mow approximately 1.5 acres. I'm 64 looking NEVER to have to BUY another lawnmower for the rest of my life. I hope. I live in Shell Knob, MO so to get to a dealer is a chore 20 to 30 miles of winding roads. So I will be checking out the Bad Boy and Hustler tomorrow they are at the same dealer in Arkansas 27 miles away.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire