dimanche 29 mars 2015

Lawn Boy 8601 Self Propelled

I have a Lawn Boy self propelled 8601 mower.(1980's vintage) It has good compression, was stored, owned by a fellow who took care of it and it hasn't been used a whole lot. I've got two other mowers, one being a commercial LB and another 4 cycle. I don't need this mower. It has spark and did kick over a couple of times but it has been stored and the carb, which is plastic, is in bad shape. I'd rather give it away to someone who could either fix it, has a carb for it, etc rather than junk it. I live in MO and I make runs to PA, Kansas City, and to Iowa. If there is anyone who could use this mower let me know. All I really care about is that I don't want to sell it, but if I have to go out of my way to get it to a new home, a few buck for some gas would help. I can submit a photo if you like. Thanks. Tom in N. Central MO>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire