dimanche 29 mars 2015

Oil In push rod galley?

I know I have the thread on the head gasket but I just want to make sure if one thing. On all these videos on YouTube that I see where these people are changing or adjusting the valve covers on Intek Vtwin OHV engines I see NO oil inside the valve cover. I am use to seeing oil inside my valve cover on my car engine but the question is on These beigs Vtwin engines is it not good to have oil puddling In the push rod galley and oil in the valve cover when looking I side this engine. I am sorry for asking this question again but I just want to be clarified On This particular question. When I took my valve cover off it had oil sitting In The valve cover and puddled In The push rod galley and where does this oil come from and where does it go to. Just trying to learn how the oiling process works on this type of engine and what's good and what's not good. I do know that oil o. The spark plug is not good lol. I have learned this. Thanks again for replies. I feel stupid as hell for asking this question by the way lol. But a question is a question I guess....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire