dimanche 29 mars 2015

Powr Kraft 18 hp 42 inch cut

I need a left front wheel hub for my Powr Kraft 42 inch cut 18 hp riding lawn mower. It is an old MTD manufactured mower originally sold by Montgomery Ward. The model number tag was lost years ago before I bought it used. I do not know the model number. The left front wheel hub needs to be replaced as the wheel hub is bent out.

Does anyone have any idea where I could find one? They look to be all the same as i have another MTD that I rob parts off of to fix the good one. The hub on the one I have for parts would work but I can't get it off as it the bolts have rusted to the point that I can't get it off. Does anyone have an idea of the model number for this mower? I can post a picture of it and or the part I need if that would help.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire