dimanche 29 mars 2015

thoughts on comparing ZTR

I'm going to be buying my first ZTR in the next couple of months. I've got narrowed down to 3 mowers

60" Hustler X One with Kaw motor

60" John Deere Z925m

60" Scag Cheetah.

I really like the Cheetah but for the $$$ not so sure. Like the looks of the JD looks heavy duty but never owned any JD products and the Hustler looks really heavy duty but a more simple design. From everything I've researched all 3 cut well, I'm more interested in in the build and comfort of the ride. My property is 6 acres and flat as a board but as it is old corn fields it's fairly rough. Currently use a BX25 with 60" belly mower and it takes roughly 5 hours and the tractor beats me to death. Need a ride where I can stretch out. Any thoughts would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire