jeudi 26 mars 2015

Mz 5225 Won't start after it has been running Fine???

Hello everyone! I need some help. I have a strange situation for you. I go into my shed and turn on the mower to back it out and cut the grass. As always it starts cold just fine. However the other day I cut half the yard and stopped it in front of the front door. I went in to get a drink and my hat since the clouds were going away. So after about five minutes I went out and tried to start the MZ 5225 and nothing. No clicking noise I mean dead silence. my cousin came over with his multi-meter and checked the battery and it was fine. After getting it back in the shed ( with Help) I parked it for a day. Then having another day off two days later I went to cut the grass and it started fine cold as it did before. Started right up. I didn't dare stop in the middle of cutting the rest of the grass though. Has anyone had this problem before? IS there an overheating sensor on this machine that might be acting up? I find this very strange. Thanks for your time in advance!!!



One last thing. I found on another site where someone with the same mower was having the same problem. Someone told them the air filter is bad or needs cleaned. Today I went out and cleaned my filter and yes the pre filter was very dirty. I don't know if that is the cure though. I don't see how it could be.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire