dimanche 29 mars 2015

Drives for pulling lawn accessories

I have a Hustler Sport 42 with the EZT drive and for the last 3 seasons I have pulled my Cyclone Rake leaf vacuum with no problems. I now have a 40" plug aerator and de thatcher and want to upgrade my machine. I have found very little information on pulling. My local SCAG dealer told me that the Freedom Z with ZT 2800 would not work. I then looked at ZTR's with ZT 3100 drives as they are commercial and HD. Every Mfgr has machines in the $5K and plus range with these drives. By chance I was on the Gravely site looking at their ZT HD machine and saw their ZT XL spec sheet. It uses the ZT 2800 drives and on their accessories page they list a 48" plug aerator to use. Now I am perplexed as to what machine to up grade to. Any thoughts or experience on this would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire