samedi 28 mars 2015

FUEL -TANK leaking

I have a 25yr.old Maruyama Brush-Cutter / Trimmer. this machine runs like a new one, the driving shaft in it is almost a 1/4 " thick , alas the fuel tank is leaking, on a seam. I've been looking for a replacement tank on & off for the past year & a 1/2 ....... called distributors, dealers, junkyards, evilbay, google , yahoo, etc. etc. . Thought about trying .... 3M - B5200 but usually NOTHING sticks to these polymer tanks , I'd really appreciate it if someone who might have fixed one tell me how to do it, Thanks for reading my post and for ANY help you can offer, I really don't want to trash this machine ........ Boobala ..:anyone:



Maruyama Brushcutter/Trimmer

Model BC241

Fuel -Tank P/N --992360 (OEM )




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire