mercredi 27 mai 2015

17.5 Intek Head scratcher!!

Howdy folks

Having one of those days!!... have a John Deere with a 17.5 on board with some minor jobs needed, now :).....

Mower sounded a little rough and hard to turn over so I went to valves and adjusted as battery was given me a healthy reading.

It is still hard to turn over so I go to solenoid with power coming in at 12v ish, Out reading to starter only gives me a reading of 4/5...when powered on bench the solenoid has continuity with click :)...

Never had a solenoid go weak always just go completely.....is it possible???.....any advise much appreciated:confused3:

Edit : If I jump the mower it will fire up and will continue do so while in use....but leave for an hour or so it wont....also I checked battery when running and its at 13.3 ish so charging i guess...if I cross terminals on solenoid it still wont turn starter enough.

Michael


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire