mercredi 27 mai 2015

Kohler XT 675 ignition module?

Hello. I am new to this forum, so excuse me if I ask something already answered. I have a year old Toro Recycler with the Kohler XT 675 engine. I bought this late in the Fall and did not get a chance to use it last year. It would not start the first time out this year. After some basic troubleshooting, I purchased a new ignition module. The mower started right up, and performed well. Same thing the second usage a week later. But, a few weeks later, when I got it out, it would not start. It is giving the same symptoms as before. I reset the gap on the ignition module, cleaned a plug that really didn't need it, checked the fuel lines. Signs point to the ignition module-again. Is there a way to check this part, as I really cant see the part only being good for 2 mows of a standard yard. I like this mower, but it needs to run to be of use. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.....Jim


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire