mardi 26 avril 2016

Engine Motor will turn over and run but will not restart after mowing the yard.

First time posting and I hope someone here can help me with my mystery problem.

Craftsman 917.258671
Briggs & Straton 19.5
Model 42E707
Type 1631-01
Code 9706065B


Problem: I am able to start the mower when cold. Once it warms up, if you decide to stop the mower for any reason, it will turn over but it will not restart until it has sat for several hours. My local Land and Coats advised it might be the Coil which I purchased and replaced. Unfortunately, the problem still exists. I have used this mower for years and this is the first problem I have had with it.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this in the past? I have seen many people reference that the values could need adjustment on OHV motors but from my research I do not see where I have a rocker arm to adjust on the 42E707.

If anyone else has experienced an issue like this, please let me know what you did to fix your issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Craftsman46


Engine Motor will turn over and run but will not restart after mowing the yard.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire